Monday, March 26, 2012

Last meal I have

I had my last meal at the Nelson Dinning Hall at noon before the WRIT 1133 class. I had one piece of pizza, some corns, chips and rice. Of course, I also had coke, which is the necessity of my meal. I just got up at nine thirty, which is the end time of the hot breakfast, so I continue stay in my bed twittering and texting with my girlfriend. I stay in bed until eleven o’clock, which is the lunch being service in the dinning hall. I go to have lunch by myself, because I do not like having meal with others. When I having meal with others, I always have to wait for them until they finish their meal. It is wasting time! Moreover, I have class at noon, and I cannot be late for the class. Thus, having lunch by myself is very convenient way to attending class on time. The pizza is the same as usual, which has many tomatoes on it and very sour. I do not like having pizza but I have to, because anything else in the dinning hall cannot fulfill my daily energy needs. By the way, the corns in America is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment