Monday, May 14, 2012

Food journal


10th May, Thursday.
I got up at 8:30 am and have breakfast at 9:00 am. I went to Nelson dining hall to have some fired potatoes and 2 over-mediums (eggs). I drink some orange juice.

At 12:00 am, I had some Navy Bean Soup and turkey burger, and then I had some Entrée--- Greek Gyro. Also I drink some orange juice. After that, I ate some Angel Cookies.

At 6:00 pm, I had some Onion Soup and BBQ Burger with Crispy Onions. I love corn, so I eat some steamed corn. For sure, I drink some orange juice, too. After finished my meal, I eat some almond cookies.

11th May, Friday.
In the morning, I have breakfast at 9:00 am. As usual, I went to dining hall and have some fired potatoes and 2 over-mediums and some orange juice.

At 11:30 am, I had some Chicken Corn Chowder, and ate some Tuna Melt in Nelson dining hall. French fries are my favorite food and I ate some. Dessert time, I ate some Berry Blue Jell-O Parfait. Orange juice for sure.

At 5:00 pm, I had some Cheese Pizza and orange juice, because I was not hungry.

12th May, Saturday.
At 10:00 am, I ate the same breakfast everyday--- fired potatoes and 2 over-mediums. Orange juice is the necessity of my daily life.

Because on the weekends, the dining hall only offers the brunch beginning at 10:00 am, I do not have lunch on weekends.

At 6:00 pm, I ate some chicken taco and Pepsi in my dorm. I brought that food from Nagel dining hall.

Always, I have my meal at school dining hall. This is my three days food journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment